In four paragraphs (550-650 words), these regular weekly e-mail bulletins present the reader with a current or looming crisis requiring urgent attention. Each crisis is presented in its context — historical, political, social and religious — for the purpose of facilitating understanding and a strategic response. For Christians, part of that response will always be prayer. To that end, these bulletins provide 3 or 4 carefully crafted and scripturally defended prayer requests (for private or gathered worship). They also include a short one paragraph summary (max. 130 words) for newsletters, mailings, church bulletins and/or small groups.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin blog (and then confirm).
CLICK HERE to enter site.
For email text only, send an empty email to email@example.com
- RLPB 476 of 1000. Prayer for the Persecuted; plus updates on Burma, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan
- RLPB 475. Burma: Persecution with a Chinese Flavour
- RLPB 474. September Update. Incl. North Korea, Nigeria, Syria, Burma, CAR, China, Ethiopia, Eritrea, India, Niger
- RLPB 473. Syria: Christians imperilled as Battle for Idlib looms
- RLPB 472. Nigeria: Christian Crisis in North & Middle Belt
- RLPB 471. North Korea: A stalemate in need of a breakthrough