In four paragraphs (550-650 words), these regular weekly e-mail bulletins present the reader with a current or looming crisis requiring urgent attention. Each crisis is presented in its context — historical, political, social and religious — for the purpose of facilitating understanding and a strategic response. For Christians, part of that response will always be prayer. To that end, these bulletins provide 3 or 4 carefully crafted and scripturally defended prayer requests (for private or gathered worship). They also include a short one paragraph summary (max. 130 words) for newsletters, mailings, church bulletins and/or small groups.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin blog (and then confirm).
For email text only, send an empty email to email@example.com
- RLPB 404. April Update, Incl. Turkey, Indonesia, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Uganda
- RLPB 403. North Korea: Uncertainly looms over long-suffering Church
- RLPB 402. Egypt and Syria: Massacre and the Threat of Massacre
- RLPB 401. Turkey and Indonesia: Islamic zeal to soar over Easter
- RLPB 400. March Update. Incl. Egypt, Syria, Eritrea, India, Assyrians in Iraq; Nigeria, Prisoners in Iran and China; Somalia, West Africa
- RLPB 399. Syria: Jihadists Threaten Damascus