In four paragraphs (550-650 words), these regular weekly e-mail bulletins present the reader with a current or looming crisis requiring urgent attention. Each crisis is presented in its context — historical, political, social and religious — for the purpose of facilitating understanding and a strategic response. For Christians, part of that response will always be prayer. To that end, these bulletins provide 3 or 4 carefully crafted and scripturally defended prayer requests (for private or gathered worship). They also include a short one paragraph summary (max. 130 words) for newsletters, mailings, church bulletins and/or small groups.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin blog (and then confirm).
For email text only, send an empty email to email@example.com
- RLPB 399. Syria: Jihadists Threaten Damascus
- RLPB 398. Egypt: Bring Back Our Girls
- RLPB 397. China: Massive Crackdown in Xinjiang
- RLPB 396. Egypt: Copts driven from North Sinai. plus prisoner update: Niger and Sudan
- RLPB 395. February Update, Incl. Uganda, China, Egypt, Indonesia, Sudan
- RLPB 394. India: ‘I will not deny Christ. . .’ Death in Jharkhand; elections in Uttar Pradesh