In four paragraphs (550-650 words), these regular weekly e-mail bulletins present the reader with a current or looming crisis requiring urgent attention. Each crisis is presented in its context — historical, political, social and religious — for the purpose of facilitating understanding and a strategic response. For Christians, part of that response will always be prayer. To that end, these bulletins provide 3 or 4 carefully crafted and scripturally defended prayer requests (for private or gathered worship). They also include a short one paragraph summary (max. 130 words) for newsletters, mailings, church bulletins and/or small groups.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin blog (and then confirm).
For email text only, send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RLPB 459. Prisoners and Captives: Remember Them
- RLPB 458. North Korea: US-NK Summit, Tuesday 12 June
- RLPB 457. May Update, incl. Chechnya, Egypt, India, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, Turkey, Zanzibar.
- RLPB 456. Central African Republic (CAR): rebels vow to march on Bangui
- RLPB 455. Ramadan: Praying for Protection and Salvation
- Central African Republic (CAR): Cathedral Massacre