In four paragraphs (550-650 words), these regular weekly e-mail bulletins present the reader with a current or looming crisis requiring urgent attention. Each crisis is presented in its context — historical, political, social and religious — for the purpose of facilitating understanding and a strategic response. For Christians, part of that response will always be prayer. To that end, these bulletins provide 3 or 4 carefully crafted and scripturally defended prayer requests (for private or gathered worship). They also include a short one paragraph summary (max. 130 words) for newsletters, mailings, church bulletins and/or small groups.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin blog (and then confirm).
CLICK HERE to enter site.
For email text only, send an empty email to email@example.com
- RLPB 561. Nigeria (I): Christian Crisis in Kaduna
- RLPB 560. July Update, incl. Syria, Iran, Ethiopia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Iraq, Nigeria and Turkey
- RLPB 559. Sudan: Islamists Protest Law Reform
- RLPB 558. Ethiopia: Slaughter in Oromia
- RLPB 557. Iran: Christians Exposed and Vulnerable
- RLPB 556. Syria and Lebanon: Church in Need