In four paragraphs (550-650 words), these regular weekly e-mail bulletins present the reader with a current or looming crisis requiring urgent attention. Each crisis is presented in its context — historical, political, social and religious — for the purpose of facilitating understanding and a strategic response. For Christians, part of that response will always be prayer. To that end, these bulletins provide 3 or 4 carefully crafted and scripturally defended prayer requests (for private or gathered worship). They also include a short one paragraph summary (max. 130 words) for newsletters, mailings, church bulletins and/or small groups.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin blog (and then confirm).
CLICK HERE to enter site.
For email text only, send an empty email to email@example.com
- RLPB 489. Praying Through Nigeria’s General Elections (cont.)
- RLPB 488. PRAYING THROUGH NIGERIA’S GENERAL ELECTIONS
- RLPB 487. Dec 2018 & Jan 2019 Update, incl. Philippines, Bulgaria, Egypt, Indonesia, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sudan
- RLPB 486. Philippines: Sharia Descends
- RLPB 485. Uganda: Minority Christians Under Pressure
- RLPB 484. Iran & China: Herod’s Choice