This is an irregular posting to provide additional religious liberty News & Analysis to anyone who is interested – journalists, researchers, religious liberty monitors . . . This blog monitors religious liberty trends and exposes and analyses religious liberty issues that are strategically significant and/or ignored by mainstream media.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Monitoring
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Monitoring blog (and then confirm).
CLICK HERE to enter site.
- D.R. Congo (DRC): Islamic State Consolidates and Expands in Central Africa.
- Ethiopia’s Future Hangs the Balance
- Message from Elizabeth Kendal concerning RLM blog.
- Papua (Indonesian): This is What State Terror Looks Like.
- Military Coup Leaves Burma’s Christian Peoples Gravely Imperilled
- Australia: Victoria’s ‘Anti-Conversion’ Law Passes in Upper House