This is an irregular posting to provide additional religious liberty News & Analysis to anyone who is interested – journalists, researchers, religious liberty monitors . . . This blog monitors religious liberty trends and exposes and analyses religious liberty issues that are strategically significant and/or ignored by mainstream media.
The service is free (absolutely no fundraising).
The material is free to use and republish with attribution: Elizabeth Kendal, Religious Liberty Monitoring
For HTML complete with images and hyperlinks (delivered via Feedburner), sign up on the Religious Liberty Monitoring blog (and then confirm).
- Philippines: Bangsamoro Basic Law Looms Over Mindanao
- Iraq: Assyrians at risk as Kurds ‘play with fire’
- The Shameful Politics Behind Jharkhand’s Anti-Conversion Law
- The Kaduna Declaration: Nigeria in the shadow of Biafra
- Syria and chemical weapons: listen to the experts
- Trump in Riyadh: a Message to Tehran